Eren Jeager Workout and Diet

 Alright with AoT Season 4 on the airs rn I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to get Eren Jeager's Workout and Diet. Cuz as we all know, my man is RIPPED.

Stats (Current):-

Age: 19

Height: 183 cms

Weight: ???

Well, so far they haven't really said what his weight is rn. But don't worry. That ain't stopping us from getting those ripped abs.


Diet


As usual we’ll start with the diet. There’s many and I mean MANY diet plans out there. Do not overlook your diet! It is going to be your biggest friend in getting those abs. The workout will help in sculpting the muscle while the diet will help in maintaining a low body fat percentage and lean muscle mass.
Here are some options you can try:-
Intermittent Fasting (16/8 OR 18/6)
OMAD
Regular Three Meals
5-7 Meals a Day

In my opinion you should opt for intermittent fasting or the OMAD (One Meal A Day). But experiment and see which diet works best for you. 
If you’re someone overweight we’re really trying to cut the fat out so focus mainly on that. If you’re someone really skinny and wanna pack on some muscle follow the workout routine given below and focus on increasing protein intake. 




Workout

Alright, we’ve reached the best part THE WORKOUT. After analysing Eren’s body there’s really two things which really stand out; his chest and those ripped abs. This is a pretty simple routine but follow it regularly and you’re gonna get a similar body.

The Workout:-
50-100 Decline Diamond Push-ups 
50 Pseudo Planche Push-ups 
50-100 Air Squats
50 Body Rows

Ab Workout:
50 Crunches
50 Leg Raises
1 Minute Plank

Cardio:-
Walk 10,000-14,000 steps per day

Notes: Do this workout 3-5 days a week. During the pseudo planche push-ups you really wanna squeeze your chest for maximum development. I added one back exercise to avoid uneven proportions and squats cuz Eren’s legs are pretty toned. Break the workout down in sets or it can even be performed EMOM style. The reps are your goal per workout. All the Best and Thank You.
   







Comments

  1. Yo man. I love your workouts and diets. I love the idea behind it and I find it really cool. Keep that up!

    On a personal note, I'm pretty overweight and I'm interested in what do you think which workout of yours should I try for now. I don't have a problem havin an OMAD (I can eat that only once, bigger problem is that it's really hard for me to control myself to eat right, I lack the motivation). Anyways, thanks for the blogs, man. Enjoy your dau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Its great to see that the viewers are enjoying the content. And feedbacks are heavily appreciated. I think at the end of the day, the workout you chose is what matters. All these workouts, when paired with a proper diet WILL get you results. Since you have your diet all ready, pick any workout that suits your tastes, you can even switch to a new one if you get bored. But make sure to stick with it. About the eating right part, it is definitely hard in the beginning but I want you to understand the importance of doing it. You might get some cravings ever so often, but they are a great chance to create mental fortitude. Have a cheat meal once a week, it should keep you from going insane ;). I commend you for taking you health and body seriously. Keep it up!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for encouraging words and for these awesome blogs. I hope you are doing great and that all is well. I'll send some feedback once I get some results. Peace, brother! Keep this stuff up :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, in such a workout you could spread the exercises throughout the day. Like if you wanna do 100 pushups you could do 10 sets of 10 pushups, doing 1 set every 2 hours. Or you could do an EMOM workout and have it all done in the morning. As a beginner I would suggest you spread them throughout the day.

      Delete
  3. How long will this take to get the body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This depends from person to person. If you're someone who is really overweight, it could take a few months. If you're someone who's just slightly overweight (skinny fat) it may just take a few weeks. Even your age plays a role here and your experience in the exercise. Regardless if you keep following a healthy lifestyle and regularly do these exercises you will eventually get there. All the Best!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. For the bicep I have provided body rows (Australian Pull Up) for which, if you wanna focus more on biceps, you could use the chin up grip

      Delete
  5. so im like skiny like really skinny and im a freshman (well going to be after summer break) what would u suggest i do, and how long

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, man, I am so sorry for replying so late. I hope I can still provide some useful information. Firstly, in terms of gaining muscle, exercise is 1 part of it. The second and equally as important part is consuming the right amount and quality of food. Consume 0.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight. That's 0.8 x your weight in lbs. You don't need to focus too much on other macros like fats and carbs as long as you are eating right. Once you've got these two components down the final key is consistency in the practice. I promise you following these three tips will get you results. It's my guarantee.

      Delete

Post a Comment