The No-Diet Diet

 The No-Diet Diet is something I used to lose weight

It was pretty helpful as I made a transformation and pretty fast.

Within 3 months I went from 72kgs to 62kgs.

The diet wasn't the only thing that played a role in my weightloss. I was walking A LOT. In a day I would walk a minimum 12,000-14,000 steps. I would walk back from my college (which was 3kms), I would go for a walk in evening for an hour too. Of course you don't have to do this. I was walking so much as I was too lazy to get up in the morning to workout. One of the things I truly regret. Now I do wake up every morning and workout. I do pretty basic stuff like cycling, running, jump rope, pushups, pull ups and dips. That's really all I do and I have been able to pack on 2 kgs of muscle and lose 12 kgs of weight. 



Now let me explain to you how this diet works. 

Basically I was mixing up a lot of things into it. I was doing intermittent fasting (the 16/8 method) occasionally OMAD (one meal a day) and I would eat food that I really enjoyed. But I would also eat some salads, and no these salads tasted reallyyyy good. I would actually prefer those salads over a pack of Cheetos any day. They had chickpeas, kidney beans, boiled eggs, cucumber, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and carrots.

I found out that changing the timings at which you eat, and the way you eat your food could greatly impact your weight loss.

Nowadays I have breakfast at 10 and a late lunch around 3 and that it. Throughout the day I drink 1-2 cups of black tea, and plenty of water. I still eat whatever I want but I make sure not to overeat and chew slowly. This has helped me stay slim. I don't count calories, I don't count macros or anything like that.



If you're someone that does not like fasting or can't do it. 

-Stick to your regular meal plans

-stop worrying about how much weight you'll gain and focus more on just enjoying the food

-Try to include 1-2 meals as salads (salads should be high in protein and fibre)

-Don't eat past 6 o'clock.

-Exercise regularly for 30 mins (Cardio & Strength Training)

-Chew more, chew slowly.

-When you're eating, simply focus on eating. No reading, no watching television, no mobiles or tablets.

I will release some sample meal plans so that it's easier for you to figure out.

That's all for now. Thank you very much.

Comments